What is the default alignment style for numbers?

  1. #1
    tmhfan
    Guest

    What is the default alignment style for numbers?

    What is the default alignment style for numbers?

    What is the most important function of a spreadsheet?

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: What is the default alignment style for numbers?

    This sounds like a homework assignment to me. Why don't you try entering a
    number and see what it does???

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: What is the default alignment style for numbers?

    Look at the Format Menu/Style and you will note that there is no
    default alignment unless you open a new ediion of Excel and see what
    allignment it starts out with and call that "default", however, you
    can't revert to any "default". I would say the most important function
    of a spreadsheet is to calculate. ed