counting dates in a column that less than 6 months from today

  1. #1
    Kaye
    Guest

    counting dates in a column that less than 6 months from today

    I have a column of dates. I want to count the number of dates that are six
    months or less from today. Any help would be appreciated.
    kaye

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: counting dates in a column that less than 6 months from today

    Dates in A2:A50

    =COUNTIF(A2:A50,">="&DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())-6,DAY(TODAY())))

    or

    =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A50>DATE(YEAR(TODAY()),MONTH(TODAY())-6,DAY(TODAY()))))

    the latter is more handy if you need more than one condition

    Peo Sjoblom

    Portland, Oregon

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: counting dates in a column that less than 6 months from today

    I suggest putting the start date and end date [cell formula can be
    =today()], and using countif:

    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com