excel professional

  1. #1
    bcascio
    Guest

    excel professional

    i need the solver function in excel!!
    i have windows XP home edition
    and when i go to add-ins, solver add-in it asks fme for Excel 2004
    Profession CDRom, which I do not have
    all I want is solver ... how do i get it?!?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: excel professional

    You need the CD, if you don't have the CD

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;en-us;326246

    if it is an OEM contact the computer manufacturer

    Peo Sjoblom

    Portland, Oregon

    news:[email protected]...