Odd window behavior has me stumped.

  1. #1
    moodhairboy
    Guest

    Odd window behavior has me stumped.

    I'm a long time excel user on the PC and switched to the MAC earlier this
    year. I've created a spreadsheet with 150 rows with some data in the rows.
    When I add a new value in a row - the cursor goes automatically to the top of
    that colunm. So what am I doing wrong - I've never had this issue with the
    PC version of excel.

    I am running excel for the MAC on a MAC mini - 1GB ram, OS X 10.4.1.

    anyone have any ideas?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Odd window behavior has me stumped.

    Maybe you should ask the other MAC user? (Sorry. Couldn't resist.)

    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com
    Check out the NEWsgroup stats!