Rolling Graph

  1. #1
    ajames
    Guest

    Rolling Graph

    I have a spreadsheet containing orders per month for 2004, 2005 and 2006,
    i.e. to date it has 25 values in it (up to and including Jan 06).

    I want to create a graph that displays the last 12 months data
    automatically, i.e. when the sales manager inputs feb 06 data, the graph then
    changes from displaying jan05-jan06 to feb05-feb06 data.

    I realise that my issue probably isn't the graph, but creating a table that
    recognises when a cell changes from blank (or zero if necessary), then the
    twelve month data has moved down a cell.

    Hope this makes sense - please help!

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Rolling Graph

    Familiar post, I'll give a familiar answer.

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP