Text after ewuations

  1. #1
    Joel
    Guest

    Text after ewuations

    I have two cells with two dates one is subtracting one from the other to give
    time remaining but after the ewuation I would life the result plus text.

    Example I want the cell to day 7 DAys

    =(F13-E13),Text
    Thanks
    Joel

    --
    N/A

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Text after ewuations

    =(F13-E13)&" Days"

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Text after ewuations

    =(F13-E13)&" Days"

    Bob Phillips

  4. #4
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: Text after ewuations

    --
    Kevin Backmann

    =(F13-E13)&"Insert your text here, between the quotes."

  5. #5
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: Text after ewuations