How to export newsgroups' post to an excel

  1. #1
    WhiteJul
    Guest

    How to export newsgroups' post to an excel

    Hello:

    How can export all posts of this newsgroup (and/or other newsgroups) into an excel spreadsheet?
    Any tools or tricks about how to do it?

    Thanks
    White

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How to export newsgroups' post to an excel

    Why ?

    We have Google to search in the newsgroups

    You can install this add-in to search if you want
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    WhiteJul
    Guest

    Re: How to export newsgroups' post to an excel

    I need to export, the newsgroup only is private and can only be accessed using Outlook Express. I need to export

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How to export newsgroups' post to an excel

    Hi

    (send private also)

    Sorry I forgot this thread

    >the newsgroup only is private

    I miss that

    Look if Steve's program can do this for you
    http://www.oehelp.com/OEX/Default.aspx