ComboBox

  1. #1
    Abs
    Guest

    ComboBox

    I want to be able to extract data selected in a ComboBox.
    In Excel, on a cell I am writing a formula to extract the content of the
    comboBox1. The ComboBox1 has a list and the user has selected "Company" from
    the list.
    Now on a cell in Excel, I want to extract that selection. My attempts with
    the following formulae do not work.
    =Sheet1.ComboBox1.value.
    Anyone can help please.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: ComboBox

    If the Combobox is from the Forms toolbar,
    with the Control tab settings, say:

    Input range: $A$1:$A$5
    Cell link: $B$1

    then we could extract the selection made in any cell,
    say in C4, with the formula: =INDEX(A1:A5,B1)
    --
    Max
    Singapore
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Abs
    Guest

    Re: ComboBox

    Thanks Max. I got the hint. I went and clicked on the properties of this
    comboBox and then entered the cell number next to the Linked cell. It works
    fine.
    Regards

  4. #4
    Max