Compare Two Spreadsheets

  1. #1
    Ty
    Guest

    Compare Two Spreadsheets

    I have two files - file A and file B.

    Is there a way to have Excel compare the 2 files and tell me the differences
    between the two?

    I'm running Office 2003 - service pack 2.

    Thanks !

    Ty

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Compare Two Spreadsheets

    I use Jim Cone's fine commercial Add-in for jobs like this. It's available
    at http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware/

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3