How do I make the verticle scroll bar full size post row delete?

  1. #1
    jaws2act
    Guest

    How do I make the verticle scroll bar full size post row delete?

    I need to resize my verticle scroll bar in excell to match my remaining data.
    This seems like it should be a simple task. example: I have 100 rows of
    data. I use a subtotal function to delete duplicates, which doubles the
    amount of rows, and shrinks my scroll bar. After I remove the subtotals, my
    scroll bar still takes me down 200 rows while I may only have 50 rows of data
    now.

    HELP!

  2. #2

    Re: How do I make the verticle scroll bar full size post row delete?

    Debra Dalgleish shows techniques to reset that last used cell:
    http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused