Linked sheets

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Micos3
    Guest

    Linked sheets

    I'm making a db with 3 linked sheets, sheet K, sheet Y, sheet W to an
    principal one P1.
    These sheets will gonna get certain data from P1 when a condition of 3
    chances is verifyed (K,Y,W), these data of that line are extracted to sheet
    K, sheet Y, sheet W, depending on the condition that they have (represented
    in the column C, table below).
    What i want is to get the data by an a sequencial order of data in every
    sheet K, Y, and W. To garantee that i'll only have these options i have a
    validation list with only K, Y, W.
    I'll gonna give example of what i want, with example of sheet K:
    Sheet P1
    A B C D E
    1 12-05 Suplier K 10€ 0
    2 12-05 Suplier Y 0 5€
    3 13-05 Suplier K 0 15€
    4 13-05 Suplier W 7,5€ 0
    5 13-05 Suplier Y 8€ 0
    6 13-05 Suplier K 6 0
    7 14-05 Suplier W 0 9€

    in Sheet K these data will be recorded:
    Sheet K
    A B D E
    1 12-05 Suplier 10€ 0
    2 13-05 Suplier 0 15€
    2 13-05 Suplier 6€ 0

    Like it is in sheet K has to be in sheet Y and W.
    How this can be done?

    Thanks

    P.S. I hope i have represented well and clear the question.

  2. #2
    Creator
    Guest

    RE: Linked sheets

    --
    Creator

  3. #3
    Creator
    Guest

    RE: Linked sheets

    Hi, I'm trying to respond to you again. Here we go;
    In sheet K
    In column D input the formula; =IF(UPPER('P1'!$C1)="K",'P1'!D1,"")
    In column E input the formula; =IF(UPPER('P1'!$C1)="K",'P1'!E1,"")

    For the other sheets change K to the relevant letter. Hope this helps. You
    will get blank rows where input does not satisfy the conditions. The upper
    function is used to accommodate input of letters in lower case in column c.

    Creator

  4. #4
    Micos3
    Guest

    RE: Linked sheets

    Thanks it works, but the problem is that saves the position of row of sheet
    P1 in sheet k,w,y, and i wanted to position all the data of sheet k, w and Y
    by sequencial order and descending, how can i do this?

  5. #5
    Creator
    Guest

    RE: Linked sheets

    Hi, you may want to try the Data/ Sort command on each sheet. Be careful
    though. Save your file before you sort in case you make a mistake.
    --
    Creator

  6. #6
    Micos3
    Guest

    RE: Linked sheets

    Hi, i see what ur meaning with Data/Sort but is not enough because it only
    makes effect at the moment i do that, and i wanted to do that
    instanteaneasly, cos like that i could change any data in 1 table that others
    change too.
    I thoughted in Data/Automatic Filter, but is like Data/Sort, so i'm a little
    with no ideas.
    Thanks for yours!

  7. #7
    Micos3
    Guest

    RE: Linked sheets

    I want to thank u for trying to help me.
    I had opened another post and now i have the solution.

    Make a macro:
    Sub myData()
    For i = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row
    If Cells(i,"C").Value = "K" Then
    iRow = iRow + 1
    Rows(i).Copy Worksheets("Sheet2").Rows(iRow)
    End If
    Next i
    End Sub

    put it in a standard code module, and then call the macro from the worksheet
    via Tools>Macro>Macros...

    It really makes it

    Thank u again