annual increases in price lists

  1. #1
    smedegaard
    Guest

    annual increases in price lists

    We have an excel price list which is increased by percentages using formulae
    and creating a new sheet each year within the same work book. Can we turn
    the latest work sheet containing the formulae and linked through all the
    previous sheets into an original that can be used as the next starting point
    without re-typing the formulae or original prices ?

    Any one have any experience

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: annual increases in price lists

    If you're asking to simply get what's in the current sheet from formulae into
    values, select the entire sheet, copy (ctrl+c) and, from the menu bar Edit >
    Paste Special, select Values and click OK. I'd first copy the sheet
    (right-click on the worksheet tab, select Move or Copy, check Copy and click
    OK) to be safe.
    --Bruce