donation tracking with sub totals for donor

  1. #1
    sfwprstn
    Guest

    donation tracking with sub totals for donor

    I need to set up a quick way to record, track and balance donations made at
    an auction. Donor will be given a number, then when they come to pay I need
    to be able to quickly total their purchases and check them out. I've thought
    about a look-up chart in Excel but am unclear on how to go about setting it
    up. I could also use QuickBooks, but I can't find where it will let you use
    account numbers for customers. I need a quick way to cross reference the
    name and number. Any suggestions? This in non-profit, so I have no budget
    for any other programs.

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: donation tracking with sub totals for donor

    just set up a database with the name and number item amt and then use
    data>filter>autofilter,

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software