Formula Please !

  1. #1
    lsmft
    Guest

    Formula Please !

    I have a worksheet listing Weekly Income in column "A", with a running total or accumulative total for Year-To-Date income in column "B".
    Cell A-1 represents income for week #1. Cell B-1 represents first week's Year-To-Date.
    Cell A-2, second week with B-2, second week's year-to-date, etc. on down the columns.
    I am using for B-2, the formula "B-2 =A2+B1" and then I click and drag B-2 down the column to B52. No problem except for the fact that the future next week to come shows a negative figure equal to the present Year-To-Date figure.
    Is there a formula that I could use that would not allow the first future week to come from having a negative figure?
    Thank you for your help!!

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Formula Please !

    In cell B1, put:
    =SUM(a$1:a1)
    Then you can drag thet formula into B2:B52

    HIH

    --
    AP

    message de news:[email protected]...