Maintain the Excel chart size after pasting into Word

  1. #1
    Rob W
    Guest

    Maintain the Excel chart size after pasting into Word

    How do I maintain the Excel chart size after pasting into Word. I am getting
    inconsistent results.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Maintain the Excel chart size after pasting into Word

    For one, make sure you're viewing both windows at the same view percentage.
    For another, make sure your Word document has margins wide enough for what
    you're pasting. If you're pasting inline with text, then it's quite possible
    it's being reduced to fit between the margins.

    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com
    Check out the NEWsgroup stats!