Go to Next Empty Field

  1. #1

    Go to Next Empty Field

    I am writing a macro that copies cells from one sheet and puts it on another sheet in the next empty field how do i do this ?

    thanks
    benn

  2. #2
    R..VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Go to Next Empty Field

    in vba use this type of code
    sheet2.range(rows.count,
    cells(rows.Count,"E").end(xlup).offset(1,0).pastespecial
    it will be pasted next empty cell in column E

    news:[email protected]...