Drop down list for a single column

  1. #1
    AJ
    Guest

    Drop down list for a single column

    Hi

    I haven't been able to figure this out ... probably dumb but here goes.
    I want to have a dropdown list of all of the names listed in the cells of a
    sinlge column. I don't want to change anything in the cells but rather I
    would like the person using the worksheet to be able to click at the top of
    the column and select a name from the list after which they are directed to
    each of the entries corresponding to that name in that column. Thanks,

  2. #2
    Sloth
    Guest

    RE: Drop down list for a single column

    Data->Filter->Autofilter

    Should work. You will need a header row for this to work properly.