Picture in Excel disappears from screen

  1. #1
    briansetondavis
    Guest

    Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    My pictures inserted into Excel spreadsheets do not show up on screen (I can
    get them to show if I change something using the picture toolbar, but they
    disappear again when I move the picture off the screen or do print preview)
    but do appear when I print the spreadsheet.

    Any ideas why this is happening?

  2. #2
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    Not sure but ...

    Tools >> Options >> Objects ..Show All

  3. #3
    Robert
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    I’m experiencing the same problem, were ever able to resolve this issue?

  4. #4
    exceluserforeman
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    There is a way to fix it but I do not have my notes with me and I am at an
    Internet cafe where they do not have Excel so I will take a guess.
    There is an option button or Tick box in the Insert picture dialog.

  5. #5
    Chip
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    Has anyone found a fix yet? I have the same problem, it's very irritating, to
    say the least.
    --
    chip

  6. #6
    Paul
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    I am also having this problem. The picture disappears when you view in Print
    Preview, however it does print. The same thing happens with the SmartArt.

  7. #7
    Thibault
    Guest

    RE: Picture in Excel disappears from screen

    There is a problem with the Office 2007 graphics system. It is new, so it
    doesn't always draw objects correctly. I'm sorry, but I don't know of a way
    to fix it. I do know that the Excel product team is aware of the problem and
    will fix it before the software is released to market.