Extracting data from a worksheet based on a range of in a column.

  1. #1

    Extracting data from a worksheet based on a range of in a column.

    Alright,
    This is my first post to the group!!
    Here is what I have to get it started:
    Worksheet(Manuf#) 26025 records (Product#, Description,Buyline, Manuf#)

    Worksheet(Products) various amount of product ID's in column A(only
    column of data), this all I want to have in this worksheet, just the
    list of products I want to find from Manuf#.

    So what I need is a macro, Module, whatever it will take so I can look
    at the Products in Worksheet(Products) and extract just those Records
    from Worksheet(Manuf#) into a new Worksheet named Results?

    Any help at this time would be greatly appreciated.
    What i have so far is a Input box so I can input the product I want and

    it will create a new Worksheet with that one product, but each time I
    do the Input it creates a new Worksheet.

    Thanks

  2. #2

    Re: Extracting data from a worksheet based on a range of in a column.

    You have a suggestion at one of your other first posts (in worksheet.functions)