Shortcut

  1. #1
    Brian Brandt
    Guest

    Shortcut

    Hi...
    Is there a shortcut in excel., where you can shift between the different
    tabs you got in your document... ?
    Like Alt+tab between windows...

    Kind Regards
    BB

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Shortcut

    Try:

    CNTRL-PAGEUP
    or
    CNTRL-PAGEDOWN
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Brian Brandt
    Guest

    RE: Shortcut

    there it was... thx mate...

    hmm... how do you reconfigure that... if i want it to be like "ctrl + d"
    `... ?

  4. #4
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Shortcut

    You may be able to re-configure using OnKeys. You might want to open a new
    posting the in Excel Programming Forum to explore further.
    --
    Gary's Student

  5. #5
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Shortcut

    Hi Brian,
    You would lose an important shortcut with that one: Ctrl+D is Copy Down
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm

    You can create a macro, which has a little advantage over the shortcut
    i.e. you are working with the mouse. I use toolbar icons to invoke the
    macros but you could assign to shortcuts. I won't have likely created the
    macros and toolbar icons had I seen the
    Ctrl+PageUp and CtrlPageDown shortcuts.

    Since I have other related toolbar buttons next to these, I can use the mouse
    to go up or down through the tabs, and to delete sheets that have no event macros
    with them. For your use, if you use ctrl+d, you don't gain much except
    to change the shortcut from your right hand to your left hand don't know what
    shortcut you would use in the other direction..

    navigating to the Previous and Next sheets are described in BuildTOC
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...c.htm#navigate
    --
    ---
    HTH,