Can I make a customer list that converts to labels?

  1. #1
    Deeregirl
    Guest

    Can I make a customer list that converts to labels?

    Can I set up an address listing of my customers and then convert that to
    address labels? Can I add customers and keep them in alphabeticval order?

  2. #2
    Chris Marlow
    Guest

    RE: Can I make a customer list that converts to labels?

    Hi,

    You would do this most easily from Word using a mail merge.

    In Word;

    Tools, Letters & Mailings, Mail Merge Wizard

    Follow the prompts on the task pane (which IMHO is actually quite good on
    this one) - there is an option on the first pane for Labels. You can choose a
    spreadsheet as your source - although you may have to reformat your data -
    see how the wizard goes.

    As for adding new items & maintaining alphabetical order in your spreadsheet
    look up 'sort a list' in help.

    Regards,

    Chris.

    --