Pivot Table

  1. #1
    Muks
    Guest

    Pivot Table

    I need to create a pivot table taking data from other 2 pivot tables. Is it
    possible?
    Appreciate suggestions.

    Mukund

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table

    You can create a pivot table from two or more data sources, as described
    here:

    but the results are not the same as a normal pivot table.

    Also, if the pivot tables have multiple row fields, there will probably
    be many blank cells in the outer fields, because headings are not
    repeated on every row.

    If possible, combine the source data on which the two pivot tables are
    based, and create the new pivot table from that data.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List