Link Sheet to sheet

  1. #1

    Link Sheet to sheet

    guys need ur help....

    its an estimate form...say

    Sheet 1 = where I key in datas
    Sheet 2 = master form

    example:

    Sheet 1 Sheet 2
    Est No. A B C Total Est No. Total
    Est 101 2 4 2 16 Est 101 16

    When I have new data to put I go to Sheet 1 using the same cells I just change the default value...

    Sheet 1 Sheet 2
    Est No. A B C Total Est No. Total
    Est 102 5 2 3 30 Est 101 16
    Est 102 30

    In Short everytime I have a new data I have to put in Sheet 1
    and Sheet 2 will be updated without changing the previous datas that you have inputted....

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: Link Sheet to sheet

    If I understand you correctly, you want to do estimates in Sheet 1, and then
    at some stage, say at print stage, you want the detail of every estimate
    copied to a second sheet, to keep record of all estimates done.

    You can achieve this with a macro, say linked to a print button, which will
    print out the estimate, copy the info to sheet 2, where it will insert it
    after the last used row, and then clear out the estimate form on sheet 1.

    You can find the next unused row with the .Cells(.Rows.Count,
    "A").End(xlUp).Row)