dates

  1. #1

    dates

    dob 22/07/1975
    today 28 February 2006
    term to age 60 _______
    term to age 65 _______

    Hi,
    Assuming the above data, i am looking to have a cell at the point of
    the underlined to calculate, based on the date of birth, how many years
    there are until either 60 or 65. I have tried to convert the date of
    birth to a number but I never seem to be able to get it to work.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: dates

    See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: dates

    Here's an example worksheet with staging rows you can hide
    http://cjoint.com/?cCkT5N4Dp7

    AP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4