Formula help

  1. #1
    caloy
    Guest

    Formula help

    I have a three number selection (1,2,3) for ("Yes", "No", "N/A")
    respectively. I am looking for a formula that would calculate these
    selections with different values attached to them.

    Ex. If I have selection 1 (YES) with a value of 2 then I want 2 to show
    else, if selection 2, then zero (0) else if selection 3, then blank.

    Again, If I have selection 1 (YES) with a value of 8 then I want 8 to show
    else, if selection 2, then zero (0) else if selection 3, then blank.

    ....and so on and so forth. I thought an IF statement might work but, cna't
    quite put it together.
    --
    Caloyski

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Formula help

    =IF(selection=1,value,IF(selection=2,0,""))