Catergory & Sub Catergoy

  1. #1

    Question Catergory & Sub Catergoy

    Hi There,

    I'm creating a form, I want to be a able to select a catergory in one txtbox and based on a catergory another txt box has different options.

    for example:

    catergory selected hardware

    sub catergory, in the form of a drop down: PC Base Unit, monitor, keybaord, mouse, printer.

    i'm struggling to do this - any ehlpw ould be much apprecited.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Catergory & Sub Catergoy

    See Debra Dalgliesh's Data Validation basics at this link. Includes
    instructions on how to accomplish your task

  3. #3
    Guest

    Re: Catergory & Sub Catergoy

    Hi

    Have a look here for some help:

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    thanks for that guys,

    I was aware how to do it in excel, but i'm not sure how to code it via VBA....any ideas?

    Thanks again.