Print a custom page from scheduling data in a single row

  1. #1
    Phil
    Guest

    Print a custom page from scheduling data in a single row

    I want to print to a series of appointments for a single person in a group of
    employees from data blocked out along an Excel row, then print another for
    the next employee and so on to complete about 12 print jobs
    Is this possible and how can it be done?

  2. #2

    Re: Print a custom page from scheduling data in a single row

    Maybe you can just select the range to print and then
    file|print
    and make sure you choose Selection in that dialog.