How can I consolidate three worksheets into one?

  1. #1
    Denise
    Guest

    How can I consolidate three worksheets into one?

    These are three data sheets, and not all cells have information in them. I
    am trying to make them into one worksheet to make it easier to use. I have a
    header row and the first column is the same on all three worksheets with
    facility identifying information. Can I compare the data in the header
    column and merge the three sheets together that way?

  2. #2
    samenvoegen van sheets
    Guest

    RE: How can I consolidate three worksheets into one?

    Hello,

    in a 4th sheet you can use the function "consolidate" (under data). and you
    can shoose to consolidate you 3 worksheets.

    hope it's usefull
    flo
    [email protected]