Is this the proper place to ask my question?

  1. #1
    amkazen
    Guest

    Is this the proper place to ask my question?

    Hi,

    I posted a question this past Friday, Feb 24, 2006. It is titled "Subtotals
    and SP2" and is in the "Excel General Questions" group. I also posted the
    same question with a different title (Multi Level Subtotals and SP2) on the
    same day in the "Excel Worksheet Functions" group. You can search under my
    name "amkazen" to see the questions.

    I was not sure which group to post in. I have not received any response
    from either question. I am still looking for an answer or idea as to how to
    correct this problem.

    Is there an MVP out there who can take the time to respond? Thank you.

  2. #2
    amkazen
    Guest

    RE: Is this the proper place to ask my question?

    Never mind. I just got off the phone with a Micorsoft support person. He
    was able to solve my problem. And, their computers were not working properly
    so I was not charged a $35 phone support fee.