Make Excel 2000 print long narrow list "snake" on wide paper?

  1. #1
    steve from mw rms rrd
    Guest

    Make Excel 2000 print long narrow list "snake" on wide paper?

    I have a list that is 3 columns wide by 264 rows long, approx. 2.7 x 44
    inches. Is there a way to have Excel 2000 automatically wrap the columns so
    the long narrow list snakes across a wide (landscape orient. of letter, legal
    or tabloid) piece of paper?

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Make Excel 2000 print long narrow list "snake" on wide paper?

    If this is something you have to do frequently, you might be interested in
    Jim Cone's fine commercial Add-in called "Side by Side". It's available at

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: Make Excel 2000 print long narrow list "snake" on wide paper?

    See David McRitchie's site for advice

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm