Need: Screen Refresh

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Need: Screen Refresh

    Is ther a bit of VB that I can write that will refresh the worksheet for me much like a normal 'Refresh' option?
    I require this so that it will hide any visible drop down menu buttons untill the cell that contains them is selected.

  2. #2

    re: Need: Screen Refresh

    Not that I know.

    You could use some sort of selection change event that checks to see if there's
    an object above that cell. Unhide it if there is and hide all the others.

    But you may want to consider using Data|Validation. It's kind of similar to
    dropdowns and comboboxes, but that's the way it works--you don't see the
    dropdown arrow until the cell is selected.

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor

    Screen Refresh

    Have answered my own question.
    Have used the 'Hide' & 'Unhide' commands that I use in some of my print outs.
    ie
    Rows("20:24").Hidden = True
    Rows("20:24").Hidden = False
    This seems to act as a refresh over the included row range.
    Thanx anyway