Transfer names and date of birth

  1. #1
    payments
    Guest

    Transfer names and date of birth

    HI,
    I have Worksheet 1 with first names, last names, date of birth, sorted by
    first name

    I want Worksheet 2, to have the same info, first names, last names , date of
    birth but sorted by month, then date,

    I want to be able to do this without having to update Worksheet 2 at all, to
    have this as a protected sheet

  2. #2
    Paul23
    Guest

    RE: Transfer names and date of birth

    Try this,
    Create a Command Button and name it NewSheet1 and enter this into your code.
    It will copy all the data over and name the sheet with (1) after it. I dont
    know how to sort the data, but that is how you copy your worksheets. If you
    have it on every worksheet it will copy that one and paste it over

    Private Sub NewSheet1_Click()
    Dim intAnswer As Integer
    intAnswer = MsgBox("Are you Sure you wish to Create a New Sheet", vbYesNo,
    "New Sheet")
    If intAnswer = vbNo Then
    Exit Sub
    End If