Dynamically Update List

  1. #1
    Joe L
    Guest

    Dynamically Update List

    On Sheet1 I have a list 5 columns wide.
    When a row is added to the list I would like to add a row to a list on
    Sheet2. The third column on the Sheet1 list would drive the value in the
    first column of the Sheet2 list.

    Is this possible without VBA? I am avoiding VBA because I have to
    distribute this to my clients and they will most likely have the default
    security where all VBA is not allowed.

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Dynamically Update List

    Joe
    Look at VLOOKUP in help. You would have to put a VLOOKUP formula in
    each cell in Sheet2 over the range you think will get populated. HTH
    Otto
    news:e1%[email protected]...