split panes

  1. #1

    Talking split panes

    I have not been able to split two sheet in a workbood onto the screen to view at the same time. How is this done?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: split panes

    Window>New Window>Arrange>Vertical will give you two windows side by side.

    You can put whatever you want in each window.

    Seperate sheets, workbook views, same sheet different view.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP