How do i change the last cell on a worksheet?

  1. #1
    jmalcm
    Guest

    How do i change the last cell on a worksheet?

    I have somehow got a last cell on my worksheet at row 65536 when I click
    CTRL+END. How do i change the last cell so that when I click CTRL+END it
    only goes to row 150, which is the last row with data?

  2. #2
    Bill Martin
    Guest

    Re: How do i change the last cell on a worksheet?

    Highlight all the rows from 151 to the end of the sheet, right click and
    select "delete". Then save your file and close it. When you reopen the
    file, it should be right.

    Bill
    --------------------------

  3. #3

    Re: How do i change the last cell on a worksheet?

    Debra Dalgleish shows techniques to reset that last used cell:
    http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

  4. #4
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: How do i change the last cell on a worksheet?

    See Debra Dalgleish's website:

    Does that help?

    Regards,
    Ron