Refreshing multiple pivot tables

  1. #1

    Refreshing multiple pivot tables

    I have a workbook with multiple pivot table tabs linked to a db.
    I am making this project for each customer, so when i have a new customer i copy the workbook and go back to pivottable wizard step 2(get data) to change the customer. this refreshes the first sheet with the new customer info but not the rest of the tabs. is there a way to refresh all sheets instead of re-creating each tab off of the first one?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Refreshing multiple pivot tables

    After you change the first pivot table, you can set all the remaining
    pivot tables to the first pivot table's pivot cache.

    There's sample code here for identifying and changing the pivot cache:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Latasha at PBG
    Guest

    RE: Refreshing multiple pivot tables

    I used the Data Tab and tried it with the Pivot Table. Please explain which
    tab you used to change the Pivot Cache. Each option did not yield the desired
    result. I have 1 Data Tab, and 16 feeding pivot table tabs.

    Thanks.
    --
    Latasha Delaney
    Pepsi Bottling Group