Zero in the cell instead of some junk date

  1. #1

    Zero in the cell instead of some junk date

    Plz let me know how can I get zero in a cell whose format is set to a date format

    C3 K3 I3
    System testing 10-Feb-06 11-Feb-06
    e.g

    IF(OR(C3="Test Planning",C3="Project Planning"),IF(K3<>"",K3,I3),0)

    But here I get 00-Jan-00 if it dose not match...
    How can i get a zero displayed

  2. #2
    Bucky
    Guest

    Re: Zero in the cell instead of some junk date

    sunita_shaw wrote:
    > But here I get 00-Jan-00 if it dose not match...
    > How can i get a zero displayed

    Try enclosing the zero with quotes, like "0"

  3. #3
    Input as Text format by typing '0 directly in cell

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky