I need a simple staff roster

  1. #1
    Delma McDonald
    Guest

    I need a simple staff roster

    Would anyone have a simple staff roster that they would be willing to share
    with me? It would possibly be an excel spreadsheet and be able to track
    people on leave as well as those rostered on. I would not need any upkeep by
    the author as I will be able to manipulate it to suit my own needs.

  2. #2
    Westaradg
    Guest

    RE: I need a simple staff roster

    I have used a simple chart like this one for daily tracking of sales reps.
    Just a list of names, with an option for putting an X any under the
    appropriate heading, they are either (In) the office or (Out) of the office
    meaning in the field or just not at the office but not on vaction i.e sick or
    have gone home for the day, (V) is vacation and (R.T.W.) is (return to work)
    and the date is listed accordingly. Note: tried to copy and paste the actual
    roster but it didn't align correctly, hopefully it still makes sense after
    posting lol.

    Roster In Out V R.T.W.
    John Dear X
    Joan Deer X
    Jim Johnson X 4/12/2006

  3. #3
    Delma McDonald
    Guest

    RE: I need a simple staff roster

    Well that was certainly a simple one. Thank you for your reply. However, I
    was actually after a spreadsheet that has already been developed so am still
    looking.

    If someone else could help out, I would really appreciate it.

  4. #4
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: I need a simple staff roster

    A quick search on Google ("Staff roster in Excel") highlighted some shareware
    which might be of use.