Border color doesn't change.

  1. #1
    Rusty
    Guest

    Border color doesn't change.

    Using Excel 2003. When I format cells --> border and change the color, it
    continues to show up on the screen as black. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Rich Mcc
    Guest

    RE: Border color doesn't change.

    when you change the colour do you reclick on the boarder outline after
    selecting your new colour >

    is their conditional formatting set which is over riding the colour you
    choose >

    could be a number of things

  3. #3
    Rusty
    Guest

    RE: Border color doesn't change.

    How obvious was that?! I DO feel foolish now!
    Thanks.

  4. #4
    Rich Mcc
    Guest

    RE: Border color doesn't change.

    its only a foolish question to ppl who know the answer, not to the ones who
    dont