Margin shift - Excel

  1. #1
    Rose
    Guest

    Margin shift - Excel

    I have 2 people that when they open up spreadsheets that have been created,
    formatted, the whole nine yards, the spreadsheets aren't keeping the
    formatting. Specifically the margins are shifting. Shouldn't the margins
    stay from one person to the next once they are set?

    Thanks in advance,
    Rose

  2. #2
    Bob I
    Guest

    Re: Margin shift - Excel

    Exact same printer, drivers and operating system?

  3. #3
    Rose
    Guest

    Re: Margin shift - Excel

    Yes to all 3.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Bob I
    Guest

    Re: Margin shift - Excel

    If truly is the same default printer, compare default page setups.