Source Codes

  1. #1
    JDay
    Guest

    Source Codes

    While attempting to copywrite a Excel workbood, the copyright office is
    asking me to provide the "source codes." How might I retrieve those?

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Source Codes

    The request for source code usually means the programming code
    (e.g., VBA code, VB code, C code, etc). For a workbook, it would
    be a list of all cells and their formulas.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    cincode5
    Guest

    Re: Source Codes

    Chip,

    An offset question.

    Would coding the functionality of an xls file in VBA as opposed to formulas
    esentially protect your work from plagerism. I have an xls that I'd like to
    issue for profit but am fearful of vandalism.
    --
    Regards...