Excel to Word document

  1. #1
    Karen
    Guest

    Excel to Word document

    I am trying to take an excel spreadsheet (8 1/5 x 11) and copy it into a Word
    document. When I do the 'cut and paste' the columns dont allow me to adjust
    them so that all the information appears on the Word doc. Then I end up with
    the far right column of the spreadsheet not on the Word doc.

    I know this is probably something easy to do, but for some reason, its not
    working for me. Help!

  2. #2
    Tim M
    Guest

    RE: Excel to Word document

    Under Tools...options of your word document click the edit tab, then look to
    see if 'cut and paste options button' is checked off. By playing around with
    the options provided by this button I was able to get the formatting you are
    asking about. Also you might want to try and click the 'settings' button
    next to cut and paste in the edit tab. There is a box there called 'adjust
    formatting when pasting from Excel'