Importing EXCEL file into access

  1. #1

    Importing EXCEL file into access

    Hello all..
    quick question. I am not sure if this is possible or not...

    I would like to take various spreadsheets I have and import them into access. The trick is, I want to use the formats and all.. Not just the data. Essentially when I print a report, I want it to look just like the excel file would have while having the ability to track Projects hours etc.. instead of having to save off an excel file, I would like to able to track all my hours, projects etc.. in (1) database while still having the ability to print off timesheets, reports etc...
    thanks in advanve

  2. #2
    Paul Lautman
    Guest

    Re: Importing EXCEL file into access

    schleppy2 wrote:
    > Hello all..
    > quick question. I am not sure if this is possible or not...
    >
    > I would like to take various spreadsheets I have and import them into
    > access. The trick is, I want to use the formats and all.. Not just
    > the data. Essentially when I print a report, I want it to look just
    > like the excel file would have while having the ability to track
    > Projects hours etc.. instead of having to save off an excel file, I
    > would like to able to track all my hours, projects etc.. in (1)
    > database while still having the ability to print off timesheets,
    > reports etc...
    > thanks in advanve

    Maybe exporting in XML format?