macro or code to open multiple workbooks

  1. #1
    Duane Reynolds
    Guest

    macro or code to open multiple workbooks

    I have 9 workbooks I maintain and administer. Each separate workbook is
    stored in a subfolder for its district. I wan to create a macro or vb code
    shortcut to open all 9 workbooks when I need to work on them. I tried using
    the macro recorder to open them by navigating to first wb then to next one
    etc. I saved it to my Personal .xls but when ii run it only the first
    workbook opens. I studied the vb code from the recorded macro and it is
    pretty clean and straight forward change dir to file location then open
    workbook. repeats 9 time for each directory and wb. any tricks or help to
    get this working. I am trying to learn this vb coding so if you help with
    writing code explain what's taking place

    Thanks
    Duane Reynolds

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: macro or code to open multiple workbooks

    Maybe you might like to try Daniel Klann's "Favourites Add-in" at his:
    http://www.danielklann.com/excel/exc...tes_add-in.htm
    --
    Max
    Singapore