I want to copy partial row to blank row(s) beneath it

  1. #1
    BWestly
    Guest

    I want to copy partial row to blank row(s) beneath it

    I have a worksheet where each item may be over 2 or more rows but the first
    part of the row is blank on rows 2 and up. I need the 1 row information
    copied to the other rows that pertain to that item so I can sort properly.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: I want to copy partial row to blank row(s) beneath it

    ASAP Utilities, available free at www.asap-utilities.com, has a feature
    called "Copy values to empty cells below filled cells in selection".

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3