Merging worksheets

  1. #1
    pheasnt plucker
    Guest

    Merging worksheets

    Hi,

    I have a number of worksheets saved with different Filenames.
    They are actually grids showing the months and days of the year.
    Each one has days in the year where cells are filled with a colour to
    represent holiday commitment for each person.
    What I would like to do is to merge them all thus quickly showing common
    days which are not committed i.e.. un-coloured cells.
    Can this be done?
    No formulae in the cells.

    Regards.

    PP.

  2. #2
    ewan7279
    Guest

    RE: Merging worksheets

    Hi Pheasnt,

    You would probably be better off using values as well as colours (you could
    colour the text of the cells the same as the background, thus not seeing cell
    contents) and separate sheets within the same worbook rather than separate
    files. You would then have numerous options available to you using formulae.

    Ewan.