Delete rows with empty cells in columns B&C

  1. #1
    Richard
    Guest

    Delete rows with empty cells in columns B&C

    Hi,

    I have a huge spreadsheet that needs to have all rows with empty cells in
    both columns B and C deleted. I was going through it line by line, but there
    has got to be a better way. My knowledge of Excel and all of its features is
    very limited. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thank You,
    Richard

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Delete rows with empty cells in columns B&C

    This is one of the standard features of ASAP Utilities, available at
    www.asap-utilities.com

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    Richard
    Guest

    RE: Delete rows with empty cells in columns B&C

    Do I have to pay for these utilities?

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Delete rows with empty cells in columns B&C

    No, ASAP Utilities are free, sorry I forgot to mention that fact in my
    post.....

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...