How to explain??...

  1. #1

    How to explain??...

    Okay here goes -

    On worksheet 'Main' I have a cell where I input a value, cell B1. This value would be something like the letters 'CT'. This value corresponds to a line entry on another worksheet called 'Symbol Tick'. On 'Symbol Tick' CT is listed along with about 50 others. In cell H10, which is to the right of 'CT' on 'Symbol Tick' is the value $5.00. If I enter the value 'CT' into cell B1 on the 'Main' worksheet I want another cell on worksheet 'Main', cell B9, to automatically populate with the value associated with the entry from worksheet 'Symbol Tick', which would be $5.00 (Cell H10).

    If I input any other value into cell B1 that is listed on 'Symbol Tick' I want the appropriate value to automatically be inserted into cell B9 on worksheet 'Main'.

    Clear as Mud??

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest