Sums-Code October November

  1. #1
    Khalil Handal
    Guest

    Sums-Code October November

    Hi,

    I have 13 worksheets (12 months, summary), for each month I have 1 column
    for item (B) and 1 column for codes for each item (EI). Item start at row 7.

    The item codes are: 100, 200, 300, . 900. Sub items have the codes like 710,
    720 or 510, 520, not all of them have sub items code.

    Column C, D contains currency. See table below:

    EI

    Date
    Particulars

    Code

    10/01/05
    Food
    38.00
    0.00
    710

    10/01/05
    Food
    16.00
    0.00
    710

    10/01/05
    Supply
    50.00
    0.00
    800

    10/01/05
    Books
    48.00
    20.00
    710

    10/01/05
    School Supply
    812.00
    0.00
    820

    01/01/05
    Equipment
    156.00
    0.00
    500

    10/01/05
    Garden
    110.00
    0.00
    500

    The summary sheet looks like this:

    Code October November... all 2 months

    710 (38+0+16+0+48+20)

    I need to lookup the codes and sum the amounts in column C and D for that
    item and put it in the row of October the line of 100. the same for the rest
    of the months.

    Note: the number of particulars differs from one month to another.

    Help is appreciated

    Khalil

  2. #2
    Khalil Handal