How do I link worksheets

  1. #1
    Stephanie B
    Guest

    How do I link worksheets

    I have a summary worksheet. On this worksheet I have relocations and
    startups. I will have two other worksheets one for start ups and one for
    relocations. I want to add new projects to either the relo or start up
    sheets and I want it to go automatically to the summary page. Can anyone
    help?

  2. #2
    I think this is right

    =sheet1!a1

    your sheet that you want to link the cell to is sheet 1 and a1 is the cell that is being linked

    that works for me

    Hope I wrote it so you can understand

  3. #3
    Stephanie B
    Guest

    Re: How do I link worksheets

    I want to type in something on the Summary sheet and I want the worksheet to
    copy it to the Relo worksheet if it is a relo and to the start up worksheet
    if it is a start up.